Not long ago I posted this video to my twitter account citing, “Oodles of sexiness, a couple of matchy-matchies, & just a ton of over-the-top awesomeness!” Well, some friends were a little distracted by Ric’s… uh, shall we say… ‘uncharacteristically hyper movements’ and could not see past *that* display, so I feel compelled to document (in nerdy list form, of course) the ‘oodles of sexiness’ that actually make this performance drool worthy — even with Benjamin in the back. Here we go!
- Right off the bat: Benjamin in black leather.
- Benjamin’s beautiful face at 0:37 and the way he mouths, ‘star.’
- Working that bass from about 0:45 – 0:50.
- Benjamin’s retreat into his rock-and-roll pose at 1:31-1:34.
- David’s gorgeousness at 1:35!
- Getting into it at 1:41… ah, that mouth!
- Elliot’s adorable dancing at 1:52, and all through Gimme Some Slack.
- Matchy-matchy: shirts on Benj and Greg; guitar straps on Benj and Ric.
- Catch Benjamin’s face at 2:26-2:27.
- Pretty much every single time they show David… he’s working hard and looking GOOD! Hot stuff!
- At 2:47: the stance,the moves, the sexy little bass grind at 2:55. Mercy!
- Ooo, that look at 4:00-4:02.
- The way his hair moves on his collar gets me all woozy, especially at 4:05.
- View from the back at 4:28 – his hair, his jacket, the way his arm moves… damn amp’s in the way.
- His face at 4:52, and then how they cut to the gal in the audience that is in awe… you know she watched Benj the whole time.
- Close call with Greg as they are leaving the stage at 4:58. LOL
- David’s manly shoulders retreating at 5:04.
So much yumminess!
[Nerd fact: original airdate of this performance is September 19, 1980.]