In this first of two parts of the “Cleveland Rocks!” series, Donna gushes about her trip to Benjamin’s hometown and all that she experienced there, including promoting the upcoming Benjamin Orr biography, hanging out with beloved friends from the Fanorama, and meeting THE David Robinson.
Stay tuned for part two coming the end of April, which will feature a roundtable discussion of the ceremony itself with dear friends of the show Jenny Durgin and Kurt Gaber, while Dave (who is remaining spoiler-free until the May 5th broadcast on HBO) listens in and makes smart-aleck comments.
I’ve got the all-important links for you — and we’re adding a new one:
- NiGHT THOUGHTS The Cars Podcast is now on iTunes! We are gradually updating it with previous podcasts, but you can jump in with the most current ones now. Subscribe and listen here!
- Find us on Facebook! Join the Night Thoughts Podcast group.
- Subscribe to our youtube channel and never miss a show. You can take a listen to the older shows, too; start from the beginning and get to know us.
- Rico can’t do it all… send us an email! We want to hear your questions, comments, complaints. Contact the pod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do NOT miss out on our cool Cars merch! Treat yourself to some goodies at Tee Public!
- Find us on Twitter for more cool Cars stuff! Follow Dave here and Donna here.